Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lorin

Today is Brett's dad's birthday. He would have been 60 years old.

I never got to meet him, he passed away in 2004, (a year before I met Brett) but he made quite an impact on my life regardless.

Lorin was a loving father, grandfather and husband. He was a driven business man, and a provider for his generations to come.

Happy Birthday Lorin! We all love you and have you in our hearts always.

1 comment:

bechtold clan said...

Hey Garian- if you ever have time or want to, I would love to hear whats been going on for you over the last Decade...( can you believe it??) Anyway how you met your hubby where you guys live, what you guys do...you know the updates...email me if you want: amber.bechtold@gmail.com
Id love to hear from you...and of course I enjoy your blog and hope you keep doing it...
a