Monday, November 3, 2008

Fourth (and final) Halloween Party

Finally, the last Halloween party. It's the traditional Chili and Apple Cider dinner at Jeff and Lexi's house. Brett's dad and mom started the tradition when the boys were younger, inviting weary trick or treater and their parents over to put up their feet and count their candy. I look forward to it every year. The chili is the best I've ever had and everyone is in such "high spirits":)
Finally, all three of us together. Brett, you look great! Thanks for being such a good sport.

Bryson's first lollipop got out of hand. This is me trying to re-gain control. I'm not succeeding.

Lexi, Tiffany, and me.

Waiting for trick or treaters at our house, before the party.

I love Halloween. The dressing up, the fun parties. I've gotta tell ya, I'm glad it's over. Halloween decorations are put away, and it's on to the next holiday.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is ONE cute pirate family :)

bechtold clan said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the halloween week.