Here's Brett and I with our desert, compliments of the restaurant. Chocolate cup filled with chocolate mousse, whipped cream, rasberry sauce. Yummy!
This was the meal. I'm copying my friend Mimi as far as taking pictures of food, but when it's this good you have to savor the memory.
So now for the Sand Mountain pictures.
I'm the proud mommie of a redneck!
Family photo.
Everyone's "toys". We had a lot of people join us out there. I call them FWSI's (friends with similar interests).
Bryson's cousins (Cole and Dallas) came to our trailer to play with Bryson's toys.
Roasting marshmellows with daddy.
Taking Bryson out on a ride with the Rhino. It was a really cold day. Luckily it wasn't like that the whole time!
The mountain after it rains. You get more traction and can go up the hill easier. Everyone took advantage of that.
Bryson test driving a Sand Rail. Lookin' good kid!
Bryson and Grams playing in the RZR. Bryson's rearin' to go!
Mommies quad is a little too big for him.
This one fits him just right!
What a fun trip! Now the horrible, stressfull task of unpacking and cleaning up starts. I wouldn't be so upset about it if I knew I wouldn't have to do it for a while...but we leave for Pismo Beach in two weeks. Ughh!
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSERY GUYS! Sounds like you'll be here just as we are leaving. Rats. We are heading up to pville for Thanksgiving. Are you guys coming down here for the Holiday?
so much fun! happy anniversary garian!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Love the food pics.
Post a Comment