I've been tagged, thanks Amber.
8 Things...
8 Favorite Books:
Twilight Series
Scriptures
I believe that's 8, so I'll stop there
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
Gave Bryson breakfast in the stroller and went for a walk in the am.
Stopped at our park for him to play.
Went to lunch with Hubby.
Made a Christmas present while Bryson napped.
Played with Bryson in the loft after nap.
Reheated left overs for dinner.
Got Bryson ready for bed.
Watched The Office with hubby.
8 Things I'm looking Forward to:
More children.
Christmas.
Seeing relatives.
Making a blog book at the end of the year.
Getting Christmas cards with pictures in them.
Getting in shape.
My boys going on a mission.
All my children being married in the temple.
8 Things on my wish list:
Oh gosh...let's see...
Getting my hair styled and trimmed every 2 months (yeah right!).
Pedicure.
Massage.
Diamonds.
Stilettos.
Shopping spree.
Window treatments for house.
Live in chef and maid.
8 Things I love about Winter:
Hot chocolate.
Bundling up (hiding those extra pounds).
Decorating the house.
Soup for lunch.
Birthdays.
Our Anniversary.
Tahoe.
Cuddling with family.
I'm tagging:
Anna
Maryanne
Lyndsay
Mimi
Cathy
Brianne
Jaime
Kim
Melissa
2 comments:
Garian, you can go to cutest blog on the block and change your background if you ever want a new theme. They have tons of cute free backgrounds. (I like yours just fine, just thought I'd let you know) Sorry we missed eachother. give Bryson big hugs and kissies. love you!
You did my tag!! :)
Love Brysons picture btw!
Post a Comment