I tied his curls in a small ponytail and made the cut. He didn't know what was going on.
Me holding his curls in my hand. They're going straight into his baby box.
Brett took over from there, being as he knows more about hair cutting than I do. He did a great job!
Here's Bryson this morning. Looking like such a big boy. I think it looks nice, even though his "baby-ness" is almost gone. It'll be okay. Sniff sniff :(
5 comments:
Now you know what I went thru-you Grewe kids had the most beautiful hair-I could never bring myself to give you a real haircut-just slight, tiny trims.Bryson, you are still a gorgeous hunky dunky. Love Grams Grewe
ah- first off I love your pictures! the blog header- the first hair cut- you look great, bryson looks adorable- man that first hair cut adorable!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see the "big boy" haircut! I love it!
He is getting so big! We need to get the boys together...it's been too long.
I'm glad you saved Bryson's curls in his baby box. My mom saved some of the hair from my first haircut and I've always been glad she did. It's sure hard to give that first haircut, though, isn't it.
Justin
Post a Comment