Announcing baby #2. Due July 26th, 2009. Bryson's Birthday is July 25th, so they'll be exactly 2 years apart, just like my brother and I. We are around 11 weeks along and we are overjoyed. Everything is looking healthy and normal. I had a little nausea in the beginning but that seems to have subsided. Now I'm just tired and enjoying napping with Bryson. We are so excited to be adding to our ever growing family. I wanted to tell everyone sooner, but you know me...I can't blog without a picture.
7 comments:
Congratulations GArian and Brett!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys. What a blessing from God! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl....lots of love
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. (I heard the news from my mom earlier, funny how news travels among the proud grandmommys, so I've been waiting for you to announce it.) In my experience, having two kids is fun, fun, fun and a lot more laundry.
Ah jealous! but not! haha! but am!!!!! Congrats! Hope you dont get too sick.
CONGRATS!!! That is GREAT news!!
Congrats to you and your family!!
Ooohhh, it looks like a girl! I can't wait!
Congratulations! Can't wait for you to post what your having.
Post a Comment