Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kristen's Baby Shower

As most of you know, there are six of us that have stayed in touch since meeting at our "birthing class" with our first pregnancies. Now there are 3 of us that are pregnant again and we had a baby shower for Kristen on Friday. She's due in May, Jaime and I are due end of July. We were all very excited because she's having a girl and all of us with boys were very eager to buy pink.

Me, Susan, Jaime, Kristen, Karen, Ariel (the two boys are Bryson and Chase).



Kristen with one of her "girlie" outfits



Yes, I finally made a diaper cake and it turned out so cute. I can't wait to make more!

3 comments:

Lindsey Family said...

Hey, nice diaper cake. Is that Wes' sister Kristen? Kristen Payter? It kinda looks like it could be her, but I wasn't sure.

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is an ADORABLE diaper cake! GREAT job!!

Liesl said...

The diaper cake looks awesome! You were able to make diapers look pretty with all the flowers and ribbon!