Monday, July 20, 2009

39 Weeks

One more week until my due date. I really thought this baby would come sooner...but I was wrong. I'm sure Chase will be bigger than Bryson was, I feel like I'm working on a 9 pounder. Yesterday was the first time I really felt I shouldn't have worn my stiletto heels to church. My feet and hips were killing me. Not able to wear heels a week before my due date??? Not bad :) I'm enjoying exercising in the pool and really benefit from the alleviation of the weight while in the water. I love the anticipation of not knowing when Chase will be here. It's fun to think, "is today the day?".

I'm ready when you are big guy.



Bryson can't wait to meet the elusive "Chase".



Everyone says they can't tell I'm pregnant from looking at the front. I still have a waist! It really looks like I've hid a basketball in my shirt.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You look great! Can't wait to meet Chase!

Amy said...

Seriously, I've been done with heels for weeks now. It still feels a bit disrespectful to wear flip flops to church, but at least I'm there! Hope these babies come SOON!!!!