Here's my quickly made cake. Notice the plethora of chocolate chips around the edge. I love chocolate!!
Homemade birthday hat (I know...looks like a dunce cap, sorry Bryson).
Presents consisted of Lot's of "choo choo's". Bryson loves trains!
He did so good blowing out the candles. I didn't really have to tell him what to do...he has cousins to set the example.
Nice touch with the chocolate chips mom!
So many toys...so little time.
Afterwards Bryson enjoyed a nice leisurely shopping trip with his cousin Lacie. They're so cute!
Happy early Birthday Bry Bry. Hopefully by the time your real birthday is here, we'll have a little brother for you to celebrate with. Love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryson! Can't wait to meet Chase. Let me know. I'd love to drop off some dinner for you all one night after the little one comes ok. Love you!
What a yummy-looking cake! Happy Birthday, Bryson!
Post a Comment