Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh Tomato...How Do I Love Thee?



We found this huge "cherry tomato" hiding in the green. Bryson was so excited he went to show daddy (who almost gagged because he hates tomato's with a passion). We rinsed it off, took off the clothes and let him go at it. This boy is a tomato junkie!




My mom always told me there's nothing better than a garden tomato, warmed by the sun. I can't say I feel the same way. Yes I tried it, yes it did taste better than store bought tomato's, and yes...I still gagged. Now surround it in a big greasy cheese burger or make it into Ketchup and I'm a happy camper.


4 comments:

Lindsey Family said...

Go Gwen and Bryson! I couldn't agree more with your Mom:) Love em'

grams grewe said...

Maybe Bryson didn't inherit my coloring-I will settle for sharing a love of yummy tomatoes with him. You were smart not to give him a salt shaker. As a kid(1958) we shopped alot at Denios in Roseville and brought home lugs of ripe tomatoes and ate them like fruit. Remember, Mom??

Mimi said...

Looks yummy!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I LOVE fresh tomatoes out of the garden with a little salt & pepper with big chunks of cheese on the side...mmmmmm! Wish that Ike was a fan...he will put cherry tomatoes in his mouth, but as soon as he bites them he spits the whole thing out!