I had a wonderful time last night with my sister-in-laws, my mother-in-law and my mom. We made an appointment with "Pinkapple Boutique" (see my blog list) and had a craft workshop. We had so much fun making holiday crafts and household decor. Pinkapple has so many fun ideas and everything is so easy to make. I'm so grateful that the days of painting your own sayings are gone...thank goodness for vinyl lettering! Thank you husbands for watching (most of) the kids, it was a fun girls night. Also thank you Joy and Mimi for putting on such a great workshop. My family was really impressed with you, and so am I!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Pinkapple Boutique Workshop
I had a wonderful time last night with my sister-in-laws, my mother-in-law and my mom. We made an appointment with "Pinkapple Boutique" (see my blog list) and had a craft workshop. We had so much fun making holiday crafts and household decor. Pinkapple has so many fun ideas and everything is so easy to make. I'm so grateful that the days of painting your own sayings are gone...thank goodness for vinyl lettering! Thank you husbands for watching (most of) the kids, it was a fun girls night. Also thank you Joy and Mimi for putting on such a great workshop. My family was really impressed with you, and so am I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture of Tiffany. She looks so proud of her work. Thanks again for having us. We also had a great time!
Those are super cute! Glad to see Tiff representing one of my favorite holidays!! I love crafting nights..wish there were more around here :) (You look GREAT by they way :)
Beautiful work! It's neat to see what you created. There are some amazing pieces coming out of Pinkapple. Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment