Here's Bryson next to one of the numerous fountains.
Bryson playing in the courtyard with one of his numerous girlfriends.
A mermaid statue that I just love.
Coy fish pond next to the spa.
Just a cute picture of Chase in Uncle Jeremy's arms.
On the last day of convention my parents joined us to help babysit. We spent the day at The Aquarium of the Pacific. Bryson loved the bird enclosure. We fed the birds little cups of nectar. Later in the week he would try to get birds to land on his hand again. He kept asking for honey to feed the wild birds.
A shot of Brett and I right before the banquet. My parents were watching Bryson for the night at their hotel just so I could go to this. It's a really fancy sit down dinner. Women in gowns and Men in suits. 4 course meal. Fancy Schmancy. Unfortunately I had Chase with me and he didn't want me to have any fun. I scarfed down whatever food was in front of me and took crying Chase out numerous times. I missed desert (my favorite part) and ended up having to take Chase back to the room after an hour. I was upset. Oh well. In hindsight I should of had my parents stay at our room, with both the boys. I don't know what I was thinking.
1 comment:
What a good Mommy you are.Chaser owes you big time.
Post a Comment