Nights have been rough around the Fleming home. The other night Brett and I were awake every half hour or so by one or both of the boys. Bryson gave us troubles because I had put him down early at 7pm so he was wide awake by 4am. Chase never has slept through the night yet. In fact, he's up every couple hours every night. Surprisingly I haven't been too tired during the day. I'll try to sneak in a nap with Chase on my chest (because he sleeps the longest that way) but that doesn't happen too often. I feel bad for Brett, he's the one who has to go to work.
I've put Chase in his nursery a couple of times but he is very active and always getting his arms or legs caught in the rails. We don't use the crib bumper because Chase loves to have his nose right in it. I'm too afraid of SIDS. So he's still in our room for now. I've ordered a mesh crib bumper from Wal Mart and we'll put him back in the nursery once we have that. I think he would sleep better if he didn't hear us tossing and turning. His sound machine might help too. We'll see. I had it so easy with Bryson. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment