Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goal Reached!

I hit a goal last week. I have dropped 10 pounds since January. Brett and I have been doing very well on our New Year's resolution to eat better, and work out more. Brett's almost lost 30 pounds!

What a good number to see (and feel!)



I got my "Wii Fit Age" down from 42 to 22. That's awesome!



It takes a lot of hard work. This was on a bad running day. I was feeling sluggish. But I was proud of working out for the whole hour. You burn so many more calories running.

2 comments:

Lindsey Family said...

way to go! can't wait to start working out myself. Cute cookies or cupcakes or whatever they are:)

Brianne & Jarod said...

Good for you and Brett! I just can't find the motivation right now...sugar tastes so dang good to me, and I feel like I can eat a whole cow while I am breastfeeding...hopefully one of these days I will find some inspiration!