Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Moving
We got the keys yesterday. Fun, fun, fun. We started getting it cleaned and the water pressure died on us. We're on a well so we looked for the valve that goes to the house. Nothing seemed to work. We called our "well guy" and he came right over because he was nearby. Looks like we have a cracked pump (happy feeling gone). The Well guys will be coming over today to take out the pump (could be 600 feet down!) and replace it. Not cheap. Oh well. At least it happened now and not while we were taking showers or something. Blessing in disguise? I'd like to think so. Here's some pics of the new place. 10 flat acres. Bigger and 1 year newer than what we're in now. Plantation shutters throughout. Beautiful kitchen. Over 15 gorgeous oaks on property. Can't wait to landscape. Planning on a kids play structure, in ground trampoline, garden. Horse, chickens, dog...maybe in a few years, not right now.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Your home and property are beautiful; what a great place to raise your children!! I am so glad to have raised my kids on land; it provides the chance to teach the importance of work, cooperation, diligence, patience, appreciation for the earth and have loads of room to play! I'm so happy for you all!!
Love the new house!! Where did you guys move to?
Wow Garian! It's absolutely beautiful! How excited are you! That's great. Congrats to you guys. And.....nice work in changing you blog background:)
Holy jealous batman!!! Beautiful house! We're glad to have you closer:)
Look's beautiful. Can't wait to be invited over:)
So excited for you...living my dream( Ill never get out of the city :( ) LOL.
Where is the house/property? Anyway cant wait to live viacariously - congrats you guys!
Beautiful home and land, Garian and Brett! Congratulations! I'm very happy for the both of you. Hope you really enjoy it.
Hi Garian! Nice to see your blog! And what a gorgeous home. It is truly amazing, with all of that land to boot. Congrats on the purchase, and good luck with it all. I hate moving!
A M A Z I N G! How much fun are your boys going to have there? I just LOVE the kitchen! Soooo exiciting!
Gorgeous! Love the land! Where is it?
Post a Comment