Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Have I Been Up To?





Just packing up the house and kennel training a puppy that will soon fill that entire crate. Not to mention raising two boys. I'm running a little ragged. Sorry if I don't blog for a little while. I'll do my best to keep you up to date.

4 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

What? Did I miss something? Where are y'all moving to? You have got to be one worn out mama! Good luck with all of it!

Brooke Trogdon said...

Where are you going? Did you sell your house? That's too bad, moving is always really hard.

Lindsey Family said...

so you must be moving to the new place in Latrobe? Can't wait to see. Seriously, don't feel bad if you don't get around to being like um Perfect? The kids alone are a handfull, I'm sure.

grams grewe said...

I Love the new look to your blog. Can't wait to see you guys living the good life out on the ranch. Green Acres is the place to be--all 10 of them. Bryson and Chase get to be farm kids with ponies, goats, gardens, quads and so much freedom. YeeHaw....