Friday, July 16, 2010

Utah

We went to Utah and finally got to meet Jeremy and Julie's newest arrival...baby Logan



He was born in May and is just such a wonderful baby. His two sisters Lauren and Lacie are excited to have him in his family!



I think Lacie and Chase look alike...They both have grandma Patrice's brown eyes.



Playing in the helicopter.



Before we headed home we made a stop at the Salt Lake Temple so I could get a family picture. It's my favorite Temple.



So beautiful!



We also went to the Deseret Books new flagship store. Bryson wanted a picture with Joseph Smith.



Then we stopped at Hatch Family Chocolates. They have a show on TLC called "Little Chocolatiers"



Bryson took picture of the chocolates.






I couldn't leave without getting a picture with them. Here's Steve...Katie was a little too busy to stop for a pic. Notice the kids couldn't stop staring at him. Bryson later said, "he's a big boy, just like me."

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Hi Garian! I found your blog off of Melissa Wilkins- so glad I did. You have a beautiful family! Seriously, your boys are ADORABLE! And you look amazing as usual! Send me your email (beckalina77@gmail.com) and I will invite you to my blog too.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! It's neat you got to see all the places and people you did. :)