Monday, August 23, 2010

Updates

Bryson and Chase had their physicals (3 year and 1 year) and here are the stats.

Bryson
Weight: 35.4 lbs (83%)
Height: 38.5 in (75%)

Chase
Weight: 21.15 lbs (20%)
Height: 32.25 (97%)
Head: 18 7/8 (85%)
Teeth: 12

Chase's weight really threw me for a loop. He's so skinny! I've been used to Bryson who was a chunk...always in the high percentiles. So funny how each kid is different.
I had their pictures done at Kiddie Kandids and they turned out great, as soon as I can get them scanned in I'll post them here. In the mean time, enjoy these!



3 comments:

Leah W said...

so cute...those boys are just adorable....and that header picture is so great...was that taken on this past trip to OR? We need to get together...now that the crazy summer is wrapping up...and we're finally in town for more than a week!

Anonymous said...

I love Bryson's expression in the picture where he's wearing the camouflage jacket. :) I'm excited to see their Kiddie Kandids photos. It's school photos time for us, too. These make great keepsakes.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Chase had 12 teeth?!? Wow! The boys are getting so big. Hope you are enjoying your new home...can't wait to see pics :)