Monday, August 16, 2010

Winchester Bay Oregon


Our trip to the Oregon Dunes was so much fun. Brett's family goes every year and since we missed last year (due to Chase being born the day they got back) we were very excited to make it this year. It was in the 50's and 60's the whole week, always a little foggy and it even rained a little. It was heaven.

Bryson all cuddled up.





Our rigs.











We celebrated the boys birthdays while we were out there. Bryson turned 3 on the 25th and Chase turned 1 on the 26th.

















The cousins enjoying Bryson's new "Cars" race track.




Chase practicing his walking. As of this post he is now officially walking on his own.







On his 3rd birthday Bryson rode his first quad. He is so cute in all his new gear. We are so proud.













Cousin Jayden riding his quad.



Cousin Troy, hanging out with Sunny.





4 comments:

bechtold clan said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Lindsey Family said...

They are so cute. They just keep getting cuter! I didn't think it was possible, but I was wrong! Happy Birthday to you both boys!!! XOXO

You look lovely too, as always:)

Anonymous said...

I like Chase's frosting-covered face. :) This picture brings back so many memories of our children, when they had their first birthdays. Your family picture, in front of the dune is pretty neat too. What a contrast, in scenery, are dunes! I'm happy to see that all of you had a great time.

Brianne & Jarod said...

I would die to be in weather like that right now! It looks like you had a great time! Can you believe we have (well almost for me) 3yr. olds? My husband would be super jealous to read this post because he grew up riding quads, but won't have the opportunity much here to teach his sons how...maybe we will have to plan a visit sometime!