Monday, April 4, 2011

Double Baby Shower

My sister in law Katrina and I were able to celebrate our baby girls together. My mom hosted a super cute "tea party" complete with tiara's and pink galore. It was a small and intimate party with my side of the family. We missed my Aunt's Dottie and Cathy, they had last minute emergencies.
How I enjoyed opening all the girly presents. What made it even more fun was my Cousin Kari is expecting a little girl too!! Finally, more girls in the family...all at once!

Here's the mommas (Kari due July 10th, Me due June 24th and Katrina due end of this month)



My dear friend Anna, I consider her family. She has two little girls and has been donating all her girl clothes and such to me. What a big help!



Our grandma Eloise.



My mom, ever the gracious host.



All of us.



Anna made this for me. She must have known I've always envied the one she has. She even did it in my colors!!

2 comments:

grams grewe said...

What a pleasure it was for me to do this. It was double nice. I am so glad that you appreciate it, Garian. It was a lovely afternoon.

Anonymous said...

How fun, Garian!