Thursday, November 3, 2011

Convention 2011: Phoenix Arizona

Reception dinner included a hot air balloon ride. It was tied to 3 vans and went a few stories into the air. Fun. Cross that off my bucket list.








While Brett was in meetings, Cambria and I toured the Hotel. It was the Phonecian. Very beautiful. I even had the chance to get a massage at the spa.





Banquet is always fun. Time to get dressed up. We had a lot to celebrate that night, including getting "distributor of the year". Winning a truck was cool too. Very proud.





I'm so blessed to have married a man that can take me on a trip every year on my birthday...even if it is because of "convention" :)

2 comments:

bechtold clan said...

first your halloween costume was great! second congrats on bretts work acomplishments! the kids are adorable!!

Casee said...

You look so lovely in all of the photos, Garian! (Love your dress) And you and Brett look wonderful in the last picture.