Sunday, July 7, 2013
Our First Lose Teeth
Bryson lost 2 teeth on June 18th. His adult teeth were almost all the way out and those little baby teeth were so ready to come out. He was timid about working them out, but finally they did! One came out while we were reading a story at home. He said, "hey! what's this?" and he spit out a tooth. It was very exciting. Then, later in the day, we were at Sams Club and right when we walked in he said it again, "hey! what's this?" and spit out the other tooth. Funny boy. We put the teeth in our tooth fairy cup and set it by his pillow. He wrote a little note to the fairy. When he woke up he found 2 dollar bills and a note from his fairy, it even had stickers and glitter on it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! What a day, Bryson! :) I haven't heard of this happening too often! Two teeth in one day! Oh . . , I like this idea of a tooth fairy cup. I've heard that our tooth fairy has difficulty, sometimes, trying to wriggle teeth out from under pillows, without waking sleeping heads. I wonder if our tooth fairy heard that fantastic glitter and stickers decorative idea.
Post a Comment