Thursday, August 29, 2013

Homeschool Happiness

Homeschooling does have it's up's and downs, but I've noticed it all depends on me. If I'm not prepared... if I haven't included enough hands on learning and adequate playtime, it can all go downhill quickly. The kids will let you know exactly how they feel. 
I thrive on the little victories. Kids absorbed in a science project, a pretty picture, a nice word to a tired and frustrated mommy. I have found if I don't pray for help and include my Heavenly Father, things don't go as well. Kids notice when there is a sweet spirit in our home. I thank God every day for this opportunity to be with my kids. I may be the teacher, but more often than not I'm the one learning a valuable lesson. 
The pledge!
Bryson's a show off with the tracing sheets.
Letter learning with play dough.
Some Berenstain Bears while working on his Calendar project.

No comments: