Bryson is gaining confidence in the walking department. He won't do it on his own yet, but he loves our reaction when he walks between us. We went to "My Little Gym" class today. He loved it! He was doing sumersaults, hanging with his strong little hands on a beam, doing "wheel barrow", playing with bouncy balls, bubbles, and bells, and crawling away from mama every chance he had. He loved being around such a lively group, and I loved seeing his personality shine through.
He's also been trying out his "kisses"(his version is sucking his cheeks in) and high fives.Also, "touchdown" is still a big part of his life, especially in his highchair when he's eating. He makes sure to rub all his food in his hair when he does it...mommies favorite!
2 comments:
so cute!
Garian, I'm so glad I found you on here! I can't believe how big your little boy is!! Hope everything is going great for you guys!
Post a Comment