Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lamaze Birthday Bash

My "lamaze" group decided to do a combined 1st birthday party for all the babies. We went to Kemp Park and had dinner.
Back row, left to right: Dominic, Chase, Gabirel, Bryson
Front row: Alex (the girl) and Owen.

Karen made all the babies their own mini birthday cakes, complete with their first initial and individual color. Wow! That was really special.

None of them really knew what to do. We had to feed them a few bites, then they dug in!

I had brought a kiddie pool and filled it before hand. Then I let it warm up in a sunny spot. It was perfect for them to clean up in after the cake. Bryson didn't like the idea of having so many babies in his pool.

Then we played. Some went on the swings, some crawled around. Here's Bryson and Dominic playing with Alex's new buggy. (Bryson didn't know he already had one at home.)

It was a wonderful way to celebrate their birthdays. I'm so glad Bryson has so many friends!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

What a great idea. I can't believe you still keep in touch with all those mom's. Cute cakes!