Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Dress

So in my sewing adventures, I decided to make a dress. I'm finding out that I don't like to go exactly by the patten, so there's a lot of fudging involved. I wore it to church today! I have to say I'm very proud of it, but I think the end result was more homely than I had wanted. It's not a maternity dress, so it's a little short on me right now, but after baby it will be just fine.


3 comments:

Lindsey Family said...

ohh you look cute, it's cute! your little bump is starting to show....good work!

grams grewe said...

Gorgeous color on you. Good job!

Brianne & Jarod said...

WOW! You are so creative and talented! The little soaps are adorable!! You are gorgeous preggers!

p.s. I am impressed that Bryson will sit on his potty...Ike is still just playing/stuffing tolite paper in his!!