We rev up the engines, everything seems fine and we head out.
We didn't get very far.....the boat's engine stalled out on us and the battery died. We're sitting ducks. Granted, we're still pretty close to the docks, but we had to get out the oars and Brett had to paddle. It was actually pretty funny, but still annoying. Our evening plans were ruined.
Lucky for us another boat came by and it just happened to be my friends mom, Blanca and her husband. They saved us!
So as we're driving back to Brett's mom's house, I'm feeling very tired. We order out Mexican but I'm not feeling very well. I can't even get two bites down. Brett and I grab Bryson, apologize for an evening lost and go home. Later that night I'm up, getting sick every two hours and not able to keep even water down. Let's just say I became 5 lbs lighter by the next day and finally felt better the next evening. I felt great on Sunday and we were able to go to church. Now guess who came home from work early today and is upstairs not feeling so well? Brett. Ugh.
4 comments:
That stinks! Were you pregnancy sick or flu sick?? I've been pregnancy sick for the past 2 months!! Flat on my back for almost 8 weeks straight. It's the worst. I hope you're feeling better!!
It was a 24 hour bug. Up all night getting sick. Lost 5 lbs!
Congratulations...I think? So happy that you're pregnant but so sad it's made you so ill. Luckily I haven't had to experience that. I'm so sorry. Hopefully you'll be past it soon and can really enjoy being pregnant.
Yeah for my mom and mike! glad they decided to go out on the lake. bummer...did you figure out whats wrong with the boat?
I think we just need to charge the battery longer and put some addititives in the gas. It was so funny looking up and seeing your mom. She was our angel. You're little brother did a great job holding the rope while Mike towed us in. Tell him he's soo strong!
Post a Comment