Saturday, April 4, 2009
Bryson's Rash
I know some of you have asked, "what was wrong with Bryson?" Here's pictures of the rash I was so freaked out about. It seriously spread and changed every minute. Luckily the doctor said it was just an allergic reaction to something, maybe the fabric softener in his clothes? I've been using Bounce sheets. We gave him some Benadryl off and on the next two days and it eventually went away. He's fine now, but I'm still not 100% sure what caused it. I haven't changed anything I do while washing his clothes but I do intend to buy some more sensitive fabric softener. I'm already using Dreft to wash them. I guess he just got over it. It scared us because Brett and I had both been pretty sick and we worried maybe he had caught some form of strep like our neighbors did (scarlet fever is strep with a rash).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment