Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Jelly Belly Factory

Last Friday I went with some of my in-law's to visit the Jelly Belly Factory. I had always wanted to go and jumped at the opportunity. Bryson did very well, he really enjoyed looking through the windows down into the factory and seeing all the machines and people working. When he spotted the trays of massive amounts of jelly beans, he made his Cookie Monster sound and acted like he was eating them. He loved the free samples at the end. I liked the chocolate shop where Bryson and I shared an enormous peanut butter cup. It was to die for.


Bryson wearing the paper hats you are "required" to wear.




Bryson and oldest cousin Lauren looking so cute.



Jelly bean shaped hamburger. They also make their pizza's like that.



Cool jelly bean lighting.

1 comment:

Lindsey Family said...

yum, i love jelly bellies!