Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Chase's 3D/4D Ultrasound

We got a sneak peak at baby Chase today. Yes, that's the name we finally decided on. Here he is at almost 32 weeks. The umbilical cord stayed in front of his face the whole time. He also liked sticking his foot in his eye. Amazing how they are bent up in there!




Just to compare, here's the one we had of Bryson at 35 weeks. Bryson's was done almost exactly a month before he was born. Chase's was done a couple weeks earlier than Bryson's. Remember...I'm following the exact same time line and due date as I had with Bryson.



Bryson 4 days old.

5 comments:

grams grewe said...

Looks like your twins will be 2 yrs. apart-who does that remind you of???

bechtold clan said...

I love those 3d ultrasounds- so fun! And BTW Chase - what a great name. Hope you are doing well- but from what you have said all is going great.

jmezee said...

He is so cute! And he does look a little familiar :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

Those ultrasounds are awesome. I love the name Chase. I am so interested to see if he has your lighter features...or Brett's darker ones?? So fun! We have already chosen a name for our little dude too...funny because it was so much harder with Ike.

Mimi said...

We did these with Anna. It's amazing how much true to form these pictures are. Looks like you'll have another handsome boy!