Monday, June 15, 2009

I Have Very Sweet Friends

My Lamaze group (from when I had Bryson) put on a lunch for me and Jaime (who's also due around the same time) at A Maad Tea Party restaurant. There are three of us that are pregnant right now with our second child and one of us has already had her little girl in May (she beat us :)) We always enjoy getting together and talking about our little ones. We learn so much from each other and it has been wonderful having them in my life. They showered Jaime and me with presents, good food, and wonderful Peach Tea.





I also hosted Bunco at my house last Friday and my Bunco friends (girls from church) surprised me with a wonderful bouquet of flowers filled with gift cards. That was so generous of them and I felt really loved. Thanks girls!



Can you believe this is the only picture I got of my Bunco group? We were so busy chatting and having fun I didn't feel like dealing with the camera.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Nice picture! Melissa and I have just shoved our mouth with food!