Chase is 3 weeks old as of Sunday. He's proven to be a tougher baby than Bryson was. He is a cryer. He seems to be having problems in the tummy area, which I'm sure all baby's do, but he let's you know instantly how p.o.'d he is when he's uncomfortable. We have changed so many diapers, I can't even keep track. Any little "squirt" bothers him. So... many a barely used diaper has been wasted to keep the prince happy. He has a sensitive heinny. He also has the baby acne going on right now that I'm hoping will clear up very soon. He has been doing very well at night. He wakes about every 3 hours to feed and get a diaper change and then he's asleep again. This I am very happy about. He also takes his main nap the same time Bryson does during the day. Which means I have been able to take some good naps as well. I can't complain! Today I managed to do a workout video and now I am catching up on Chase's baby book and blogging while the boys nap.
Bryson's 2 year checkup was yesterday. Here are his stat's:
Height: 37 1/8 inches (96%)
Weight: 30 3/4 lbs (80%)
Head: 19 3/4 inches (88%)
So basically, he's tall, lean and still has a rather large head. The doctor estimated he will be 6'2" when he's grown up.
Bryson has been an angel of a big brother. He makes me laugh when Chase's crying has stressed me out, he says "it's okay baby" when Chase is upset, he puts the pacifier back in Chase's mouth, and he has been very independent in his playing which helps me give Chase more attention.
He has also been trying out the whole potty training thing. He actually did a poo poo in the potty the other day, I think it was just good timing. He was very excited to put stickers in his "potty" book. I know, I know, the things that excite me nowadays.
I think Chase is starting to wake up. I better go before he finds out I'm accomplishing things that don't involve him.




3 comments:
Love the look on Bryson's face as he is holding a crying Chase-like"okay, now what do I do with this?"
Adorable! I remember when my boys were that small. I love the matching outfits!
Livie is the same way about diapers. She's sending us to the poor house with the amount of diapers she goes through in a day! Love your new header picture.
Post a Comment