Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chase Is 6 Months Old Today

Yes...it's already been half a year. It's amazing how much he's grown. He started crawling 2 days ago. He's loving trying out new foods. He likes the vegetables more than the fruits. I think his favorite so far are the sweet potatoes mixed with the wheat rice cereal. He gets a bottle or two of pear juice every day and he really looks forward to that ( it keeps him regular). He plays so cute with his big brother and I can tell they're going to spend many hours playing together. We love looking at his brown eyes (a rarity in our family), and making him giggle. We love our little boys!




3 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT!!!! CRAWLING???? I am torn between being sad for my poor behind baby and being EXTREMELY grateful that he's not mobile yet!!!!

Ken Grewe said...

Your mom is so happy with a brown eyed baby! Now work on the little girl baby!

Lindsey Family said...

He's soooo cute!