Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chase's 9 Month Appt.

Height: 30 1/4 inches
Weight: 20 lbs
Head: 18 1/4 inches
Teeth: 6 (still breastfeeding, but seriously considering weening!)

Chase loves standing and scooting himself along the furniture. He wants so badly to walk. He loves eating anything I give to him, even if it causes an allergic reaction (I forgot they can't have egg whites for a while...Oops!) He especially loves his gold fish and cheez it's, just like his big brother. Also likes to drink out of big brothers sippy cup, he just can't wait to grow up. It has amazed me how much faster he's doing things because he has Bryson to show him the way. It really does make a difference. We'll see if Chase walks before Bryson did, Bryson walked by himself just after his 1 year birthday.

And no, he hasn't slept through the night again. I think that was a one time deal. Sniff, sniff...sigh.



1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I was going to be WAY jealous of a sleeping baby...it is kind of nice to know that I am not the only one awake in the wee hours of the morning...Chase looks so much like Brett! I love how much they can learn from their older brothers! I love his big grin that shows all his teeth.

p.s. WAY to go on the loss of baby fat..you rock!