Families Are Forever
If that had been Sat. nite, I would say it was all the partying, no nap and lots of mint chip ice cream. Huh, Chase??
praise the lord! you sounded like you needed it. I'm so happy for you! you look great by the way:) as always.
Ha ha ha Max has just started to as well. What is with these kids? Glad I wasn't the only one:)
Thank goodness! I bet your excited!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If that had been Sat. nite, I would say it was all the partying, no nap and lots of mint chip ice cream. Huh, Chase??
praise the lord! you sounded like you needed it. I'm so happy for you! you look great by the way:) as always.
Ha ha ha Max has just started to as well. What is with these kids? Glad I wasn't the only one:)
Thank goodness! I bet your excited!!
Post a Comment