I loved the picts of the bday party! looked so fun. I just took Tristan to his 4 month today..I think its fun to compare my boys...so different. Anyway hope you are well. later!
Hey, Garian! Raegan was in town yesterday and she gave me her blog which has a link to yours:) It's fun to check up on you. You have a cute little boy. Yeah, for big headed babies! Cumorah had her 18 month appt. today (even thought she's working on 20 months) and her head is in the 90th percentile as well.
2 comments:
I loved the picts of the bday party! looked so fun. I just took Tristan to his 4 month today..I think its fun to compare my boys...so different. Anyway hope you are well.
later!
Hey, Garian! Raegan was in town yesterday and she gave me her blog which has a link to yours:) It's fun to check up on you. You have a cute little boy. Yeah, for big headed babies! Cumorah had her 18 month appt. today (even thought she's working on 20 months) and her head is in the 90th percentile as well.
ps Our blog: brianandmaryann.blogspot.com
Post a Comment