Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Jessica Simpson
Last night was a very exciting night for me. I finally got to see Jessica Simpson in concert! I dragged Brett with me (thanks honey) and we had a really good time. Jessica is just darling, and funny, and a great singer. She sang a bunch of new songs that will be on her country album which comes out September 9th. She really puts her emotions in her songs. She even cried a little during this one song about breaking up. She commented that was a hard song to get through. She talked about her boyfriend, Tony Romo from the Dallas Cowboys, and said how in love she is. She really puts herself out there, wears her heart on her sleeve. She forgot the lyrics to "Whose bed have your boots been under" (originally by Shania Twain) and it was funny. She stopped the song and asked the audience to help her remember the lyrics. Then she started it over. After the concert Brett and I decided to take advantage of the night and we went and rode the ferris wheel (the concert was at the State Fair) and then we (Brett) won a bear for Bryson. It really was a fun date for us, we don't get to do that too often. The weather was perfect and the night was so enjoyable. I'll never forget it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment