So since I haven't been able to concentrate on a computer screen for so long, I have some catching up to do. Here's some fun things we did before my "crazy week".
First of all, Happy 29th Birthday Brett (Sept. 11). So glad we were able to celebrate it. It was the day after when I started going down hill.
Ain't nothing that tastes better than a "melting" birthday cake.
I love the look on Patrice's face. Priceless.
Birthday lunch at Red Robin. Brett chose it so Bryson could get a balloon. Most of Brett's side of the family was there, sorry I didn't get everyone in the picture.
Partied out and pooped.
Shopping for Brett's presents before hand, Bryson got to play on the toys at Sunrise Mall for the very first time. He loved it!
We also enjoyed another "tea party" with Great Grandma Eloise. Both of Bryson's grandma's were there but I didnt' get a picture of all of us. These are the special years when he has no choice but to go and hang out with the ladies. I'll cherish them while I can.
Now I can't wait to catch up on everyone else's blogs. I'm going to make it to church on Sunday, so I'll see most of you then!
1 comment:
How long does Vertigo last??? Bryson looks so cute. Happy Birthday Brett.
Post a Comment