Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Decorations

Ahhh, Fall, my favorite time of year. I started putting my decorations out as soon as possible. This is the time of year when the house looks it's best.
This is an awesome candle holder for halloween.

Some oversized halloween creatures (thanks mom!).

I love decorating the mantle. Come New Years, I hate taking the decorations down...the house looks naked and I get depressed. I won't think about that quite yet.

Our beautiful boy, still the center of our attention. Cute letter F block from Joy and "Chatterbox Designs". The clock was made by my sister in law Julie for my bridal shower. Love it!

The pumpkins and fall leaves were decorations at our wedding recepion. We were married in November. Even the flowers in the tiered centerpiece were our wedding cake toppers. Gotta love silk!

Patrice got me these pumpkin soup server sets. I still haven't used them yet...Brett isn't a soup fan...but I love them as decorations!

Now I'm ready for hot apple cider, a few trips to apple hill, cool crisp air, trick or treating, cozy fireplaces and rainstorms...

No comments: