Friday, October 24, 2008

First Halloween Party

On Wednesday Bryson and I went to hang out at Tiffany and Lexi's ward's Halloween party. It was a church function called "Trunk or Treat". It starts off with a chili and cornbread feed, followed by a "Halloween Carnival" inside the church building. Then the kids trick or treat from the tailgates of ward members cars...hence the name, "trunk or treat". Every ward does this, my ward's party is on Saturday and I will be going to that one too. Bryson loves seeing all the kids dressed up and running around. Not to mention he's so cute in his pirate costume. Brett couldn't make it because he's at a business convention.

Here's Cole and Dallas dressed as dinosaurs.


Lexi, Me, Bryson, and Tiffany. What a bunch of misfits!



Pirate Bryson

1 comment:

bechtold clan said...

looks like so much fun! we are skipping our ward "carnival" night...last year it sucked, and there was no trunk or treat so elijiah didnt get candy....we are doing work trick or treats this year so he will score some good stuff I hope!