Friday, October 24, 2008

Second Halloween Party

Tonight I went to a fabulous party at the Cottrell's house (our friends and neighbors). Everyone dressed up and we had a great time. Brett is still out of town, so Bryson was my date. Everyone was so nice accepting a baby at the party (I know it's a no no), and they all helped me keep him away from the fire pit. I didn't get pictures of everyone, I'm sure Joy will have more on her blog, but here's a few...

Our gracious hosts Lucy and Desi (Joy and Chris).


Helen of Troy and Gladiator (Brandi and Jared).


Ugly Betty (Mimi).


Dead bride (Melissa).


Pirates (me and Bryson) Arrgh!


There were a lot of fun games, here's the donut eating contest...Bryson wasn't much help. He just laughed at me. The other couples really got into it!




It was a great party! Thanks Joy and Chris for putting it on. You always throw the best parties.

No comments: