Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Third Halloween Party

I'm sure you're sick of seeing Bryson in his Pirate costume by now (we really got our money's worth with this costume this year!), but I have to show off his new accessory. His Pirate Ship! I had fun making it and it even has lights! Every kid there wanted a ride! This was at my ward's "Trunk or Treat". Notice I've ditched my costume and just put on anything Halloweenish. Hence the Ghostbusters shirt, flashing horns headband and ghost earrings.










2 comments:

Lindsey Family said...

Cool Ship! Way to get crafty Garian. He's such a doll.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Hi Garian...

Brett gave me your blog address, and I thought I would drop a little note to tell you how AMAZING I think you are. You are an INCREDIBLE mom, and Bryson is just the cutest little guy ever! I LOVE that he has your curls. Brett is ONE LUCKY GUY!!

our blog is private, so if you would like to take a peek, e-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com and I will send you an invite!!