Monday, March 9, 2009

It's A Boy!

I know everyone was hoping for a girl...but we couldn't be more overjoyed to have another boy. Think of all the money we'll save, we already have everything! I told Brett he's lucky, I don't feel the urge to shop since it's a boy. We aren't going to stop at two, so there's still more chances to have a girl. Just like my sister-in-law Lexi always says, "I'm happy having all boys". We'll take whatever God gives us and just be thankful they're healthy, happy and well loved :)

10 comments:

Taylorbriguy said...

Maybe we should trade. Too many girls around here!

Lindsey Family said...

OHh! Congratulations!!! We're excited for you guys. Thanks for the height calculator info. that's cool. Miss ya, Anna

Melissa said...

hooray! Someone who will understand me. I can't wait to see how different he will look, and what you will name him! Yeah!
~Melissa

grams grewe said...

I am still amazed at technology-we can already tell he will be gorgeously handsome. We are so happy for you. Wow--4 grandboys!

Brianne & Jarod said...

WAHOO!! CONGRATS!

bechtold clan said...

Yea! congrats!!!

Mimi said...

Congrats! House full of boys. Guess your just going to have to try again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Garian and Brett! Thanks for sharing the news.

Amy said...

Hi Garian - Sorry to stalk your blog, but I just ran across it. If you don't remember me I am one of Patrice's friends, Amy Lewis. Congratulations on having another boy. Boys are wonderful! I told my daughter Megan about your blog so you should go check out her blog. It is meganjustinandkids.blogspot.com
Say hi to Brett!!

Amy said...

Oops - I gave you the wrong blog for Megan. It is justinmeganandkids.blogspot.com