Gosh,your mom just looks gorgeous in that photo! a little like bernadette peters. did she ever get that? Of course you guys look pretty cute too. Cant wait to post my easter pics! is Bryson better now? miss you! Oh, I'm going to try to visit in May. I'll let you know.
Hey Garian, I just came across your blog. Your family so cute! You can see my personal blog at www.sunshine-xpress.blogspot.com and my photography website at www.harmonyhillphotography.com
2 comments:
Gosh,your mom just looks gorgeous in that photo! a little like bernadette peters. did she ever get that? Of course you guys look pretty cute too. Cant wait to post my easter pics! is Bryson better now? miss you! Oh, I'm going to try to visit in May. I'll let you know.
Hey Garian, I just came across your blog. Your family so cute! You can see my personal blog at www.sunshine-xpress.blogspot.com and my photography website at www.harmonyhillphotography.com
Brooke Trogdon used to be Anderson
Post a Comment