Monday, April 27, 2009

Inspiration For Our Future Missionary

We had the missionaries over for dinner last Saturday. We have an Elder Bryson from Payson Utah. It was cool to see that name on his name tag. I had given a talk in Sacrament meeting the Sunday before (which I surprised Brett with, he didn't know I would be speaking (he, he, he)) and Elder Bryson remembered me because I kept talking about my Bryson. A fun coincidence.




The best time to take a family photo? After church of course!


1 comment:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Great post! Hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm still doing photography and I've actually improved a lot and I just wanted to let you know that I an April special that's about to end. It's $85 for 1.5 hours and then it goes up to $175 for 1.5 hours. I would Love to photograph your sweet family or even do a maternity shoot.