My mom and I went to Jackson and Sutter Creek today. I just love the stores there. Everything is so quaint and small town. I found some great vintage toys and pictures while in Sutter Creek. We also found this amazing model railroad track with little buildings and bridges while in Jackson. The track went on forever, around and through buildings, over a creek... we can't believe we've never seen it before, but it had been there a while. There was no train running on it, so Bryson brought his own :)
I had the best time today. Just think, Bryson is our 4th. generation child to spend a Sat. exploring Amador county. I used to go there often with my dad when my Mom was at work in the late 60's.
2 comments:
I had the best time today. Just think, Bryson is our 4th. generation child to spend a
Sat. exploring Amador county. I used to go there often with my dad when my Mom was at work in the late 60's.
That would be a childs dream! look at that train track!! so fun
Post a Comment